Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Taking a bite out of the Big Apple!

I am headed to NYC tonight to hang out with my brother and friends. I am also going to the wedding of my dear friend Hannah in the lovely New York Botanical Gardens in the Bronx.

I am so excited to dine in New York. I keep thinking of all the possibilities!! Now that my brother is living in Chelsea, my old neighborhood, I must head to my favorite bakery, Billy's Bakery, for a cupcake. I am going to miss his old coffee place in SoHo, Once Upon a Tart, but I hope The Big Cup is still kicking it on 8th Ave. Murray's Bagels could suffice. Oh and maybe we'll go to some of my neighborhood old favorites, like The Half King or The Red Cat. But then again, I could go for some delicious sushi at Yama. And I am planning on heading out to Brooklyn to go the Blue Apron Foods in Park Slope. Or we could go to Williamsburg for dinner at one of my favorite places in the world, DOC. That would be heaven! Then Prune for a lovely brunch is a possibility too. So much eating, so little time. Good thing I will be doing a lot of walking!

No comments: