Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Latin America, here I come!

Today I am spending the day packing because I leave on Thursday for a month-long trip to Central America (by way of Ithaca, NY for my 5th year college reunion). I will be traveling to Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica over the course of 3 1/2 weeks with a couple of friends. Stop worrying, Mom, I'll be fine! While I have attempted to do some research about the foods of these countries, I have not found too much so it truly will be a culinary adventure. I plan to blog about my food discoveries and experiences while abroad so please keep reading. However, I will probably have to add pictures to the posts upon my return. Until my depature I plan to eat lots of Italian food and drink wine, two things I will be without for the next month!

No comments: